February 22, 2012

NYFW 2012: part two

I attended four days of Fashion Week in NYC with friend Ryan Charchian to shoot for blog Cashmere & Tweed. It was a pretty rad experience to see the industry at its finest. 


hotel rooms

Lara Stone

Ryan and Hannah, chattin it up with Tim Gunn on the way to the subway




self, because the bathroom lighting was nice

waking up to sleet and snow


family from Florida, their girls had never seen snow before.

a flowershop I passed everyday walking to and from Lincoln Center


a pile of books strewn about that I found outside Central Park, people kicked them as they walked past.

stranger man sitting alone in a cafe. I watched him awhile until we made eye contact.

 Hannah's extremely elegant and beautiful and dream-like place in the Essex house that we visited one afternoon
the view was unreal

1 comment:

  1. Truly beautiful <33
    Makes me miss NY. :(

    ReplyDelete